Helping the victims of armed conflict. Volunteer doctors, physician assistants, nurses and medics at RRII are military veterans who have experience operating in war zones and other dangerous environments where other humanitarian agencies cannot or will not go.
- Why is Afghanistan so much worse than Ukraine?
- The ‘New Normal’ for Afghan Allies in Afghanistan
- What is it about Afghanistan that is so much worse than Ukraine?
- Taliban Regains Power: Afghan Women Lose Rights and Privileges
- Children of Afghanistan: The True Tragedy of the Taliban
- High-Risk Targets in Afghanistan
- Afghan Children’s Education, Then and Now
- March 2022: Americans are still trapped in Afghanistan
This is a huge step backwards for Afghan women and girls who are already among the most marginalized in the world.
The children of Afghanistan are the true tragedy of the most recent Taliban taking over.
The Taliban’s High-Risk Target campaign has had a devastating effect on the people of Afghanistan.
While we all know the medical system and economy are struggling with the Taliban takeover there is not a lot of talk about the schools beyond the fact that for a while the girls were banned from the schools.