Helping the victims of armed conflict. Volunteer doctors, physician assistants, nurses and medics at RRII are military veterans who have experience operating in war zones and other dangerous environments where other humanitarian agencies cannot or will not go.
- How Project Exodus is assisting Afghans in surviving winter
- The Biggest Debacle in American History
- Our Eyes on the Mission: One Year Later
- “The Journey that Continues On”
- Why is Afghanistan so much worse than Ukraine?
- The ‘New Normal’ for Afghan Allies in Afghanistan
- What is it about Afghanistan that is so much worse than Ukraine?
- Taliban Regains Power: Afghan Women Lose Rights and Privileges
Reflections on Afghanistan Rescue Efforts: 15 August 2021 to 15 August 2022 The other morning,…
The situation in Afghanistan is much worse than Ukraine for many reasons. Not only has it been going on longer, but the situation is more dire as well.
They have been trapped in a safe house room all day, every day… for several months. Because to their condition, they are unable to accomplish anything, including work or provide for their families.
Every politician in the United States is wearing a lapel button with the Ukrainian flag…