Helping the victims of armed conflict. Volunteer doctors, physician assistants, nurses and medics at RRII are military veterans who have experience operating in war zones and other dangerous environments where other humanitarian agencies cannot or will not go.
- The Biggest Debacle in American History
- Our Eyes on the Mission: One Year Later
- “The Journey that Continues On”
- Why is Afghanistan so much worse than Ukraine?
- The ‘New Normal’ for Afghan Allies in Afghanistan
- What is it about Afghanistan that is so much worse than Ukraine?
- Taliban Regains Power: Afghan Women Lose Rights and Privileges
- Children of Afghanistan: The True Tragedy of the Taliban
The situation in Afghanistan is much worse than Ukraine for many reasons. Not only has it been going on longer, but the situation is more dire as well.
They have been trapped in a safe house room all day, every day… for several months. Because to their condition, they are unable to accomplish anything, including work or provide for their families.
Every politician in the United States is wearing a lapel button with the Ukrainian flag…
This is a huge step backwards for Afghan women and girls who are already among the most marginalized in the world.