Afghan citizens are facing severe food insecurity as a result of the Taliban’s August 2021 takeover of the country and subsequent economic collapse.
- How Project Exodus is assisting Afghans in surviving winter
- The Biggest Debacle in American History
- Our Eyes on the Mission: One Year Later
- “The Journey that Continues On”
- Why is Afghanistan so much worse than Ukraine?
- The ‘New Normal’ for Afghan Allies in Afghanistan
- What is it about Afghanistan that is so much worse than Ukraine?
- Taliban Regains Power: Afghan Women Lose Rights and Privileges